Tech gadgets are the best and make life a whole lot easier … if they work properly. Bad technology can suck the fun right out of life. Not to worry, we put together something to help you out. Some fun finds for the tech toys we can vouch for. Bonus, the prices fall at $125 or less.
Here is our list of 11 good tech gadgets you need in your bag today!
This tablet stand folds to a compact size, making it easy to stick into your bag and go! It also adjusts to fit your tablet, cell phone, or e-readers of any brand or size. Instead of three different stands how about one?
2. Etekcity S1 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds V4.1: Built-in Microphone, Apt-X, CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation, IPX4 Sweatproof Headphones Earphones
These earbuds give you wireless freedom with a range of 32+ feet and 10 hours of battery life. These earbuds will also give you the power of hands free with mic to control who you call or what song you want your device to play.
Portable Bluetooth Keyboard, EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard If you have a foldable keyboard, you need it to be durable, and this wireless keyboard fits the bill on lasting power and portability. Not only does it fold for easy storage, it is also lightweight. It is compatible with IOS, Windows, and Android systems.
4. Android Lollipop Tablet – A refurbished tablet like this Android is affordable and will give you what you need! If you choose to be refurbished, always look for the Certified Refurbished with a warranty!
5. Teviwin 12-pack Style Pen – A rainbow of colors in the pack make them even more fun to use. The stylus pen will work on any type of device screen, and if you need to write yourself a note, turn it over for a ball pen.
6. uni-ball Kuru-Toga Mechanical Pencil Starter Set – There is not a more advanced mechanical pencil on the market. The diamond-infused lead provides a cleaner and more precise use, staying sharp and with patented technology, it rarely breaks.
7. Anker Dual USB Wall Charger Power Port with Foldable Plug – With any number of devices you can plug into one of the two ports, you can charge more quickly and efficiently. It is compact and safe for your devices.
8. Micro USB Cable – Let’s face it, we all need more than the standard one cord that comes with our devices. This two-pack of nylon cables provides a fast and safe charge to a variety of Android, Samsung, Nokia, Sony, and more. If you like to pace around while you talk, the six-foot cable will give you a wide range of motion.
9. EverDigi USB Data Transferring and Charging Cable – This three-pack of six-foot long cables will allow you to charge any of the iPhone 5 or 6 series, as well as iPad 5 or iPad mini’s and the iPod 7.
10. Anker Mini Portable Charger – Sometimes your device dies and you cannot get to a plug or you are working in a coffee shop without enough outlets! This particular portable charger is Amazon’s #1 seller. It is the most powerful mini charger available on the market and gives your device one full charge. It can be recharged in three-four hours.
11. Portable/Adjustable Laptop Desk – This lightweight, aluminum laptop desk has multiple uses from a portable laptop desk, it can also serve as a TV tray. The legs fold up completely for easy transport!
Recommended For You: How to Make Money Driving For Lyft
Tell us, what is the tech gadget you always keep in your bag?