Funding your courses can be a difficult, especially if you come from a place where it is very difficult to gather the resources to pay for the courses. Coursera offers financial aid for their courses and you can apply for financial aid and educate yourself for free on Coursera and gain verified certificates.
In order to qualify for financial aid at Coursera, you must prove that paying the cost of the certificate would be economically difficult for you.
- You have to prove that the course will be of great value to your education and career.
- You have to be willing to contribute positively to the community of the course.
- You have a high standard of academic integrity.
Now, that you know the requirements for applying to Coursera courses here is a step by step guide on how to apply for financial aid on Coursera.
1.First of all, of course, you have to have an account on Coursera.
2. Login into your account.
3. On the dashboard, click the Catalog button.
4. Choose your course or specialization.
5. Go to the course site where you can purchase the course certificate.
6. Click on the button “financial aid on the final screen for payment.
7. This is what the form should look like:
Fill it out and submit the submit button below and you’re all set! You just applied for financial aid in Coursera!
Have any issues or comments? Let us know in the comments section!